Umpqua Watersheds has worked since 1985 to inform and involve the community in advocating for clean water, healthy ecosystems, and transparency of our land management agencies in and around the Umpqua Valley. Past and current press coverage of Umpqua Watersheds can be found in the content below.
- Oregon Forest Practices Act Memorandum of Understanding.
- UW AmeriCorps in the news
- Diana Pace
- Cheyanne Rico makes the news
- KQUA in the spotlight
- Climate Change and Wildfires, Topic for Wednesday Forum – Mar. 5, 2019
- Citizens call for transparency in county government at courthouse rally Tuesday – Feb. 20, 2019
- Near record-low returns of spring chinook to the South Umpqua River – Oct. 22, 2018
- Extreme environmentalism not behind Umpqua Watersheds’ mission – Oct. 19, 2017